Sunday, October 27, 2019 – Muriel Fox (co-founder of N.O.W.) to present the Woman’s Suffrage Program: A history of the 19th Amendment. Refreshments sponsored by the DAR. 30 Minute Lecture followed by Q&A. Dobbs Ferry Library, 2pm.
- The 19th Amendment : A History Sunday, October 27, 2019 – Muriel Fox (co-founder of N.O.W.) to present the Woman’s Suffrage Program: A history of the 19th Amendment. Refreshments sponsored by the DAR. 30 Minute Lecture followed by Q&A. Dobbs Ferry Library, 2pm.
- 14th Annual Road to Freedom Join us on Sunday, August 18th 1 pm at Gould Park to walk the 1781 route of the Continental Army. Following the march meet at 2pm at the Mead House for the fun activities of the afternoon including colonial games, tasting 18th century recipes, displays of early money and demos fo 18th century makeup and ...
- Historic District Open House Making History in Dobbs Ferry! The Old Croton Aqueduct has inspired a new historic district proposal in Dobbs Ferry. Please come by and meet with Steve Tilly and Sonya Terjanian and learn about our new district application. Sunday, June 23rd from 2-4pm at The Mead House, 12 Elm Street Cosponsored by The Dobbs Ferry Historical Society and ...
- Spring Thing Community Picnic You are invited to the Dobbs Ferry Historical Society’s Third Annual Community Picnic. Sunday May 26th from 1 – 4pm at the Mead House. Bring your family and friends. We supply the franks and beans, you bring dessert! RSVP : 914-693-8817 or email@example.com
- History Contest 2019 Dobbs Ferry Historical Society Contest Essay topic: “WHY HISTORY MATTERS TO ME”. History exists because of both the human and the culture in which they were born. So what makes them relevant to you now? How is this history being given new life within you? Again, it might be something you’re rebelling against, inspired to ...
- Dobbs Ferry Historical Society
12 Elm St., Dobbs Ferry, New York 10522 * (914) 674-1007