- Hudson Rising Please join us for the program, Hudson Rising, An Environmental Odyssey. Staff from the New York Historical Society will present a lecture adapted from their summer exhibition. Sunday, November 17 at 1pm. Dobbs Ferry Library. Admission is free and open to all.
- A Chat with Muriel Fox Sunday, November 3, 2019 – Muriel Fox, co-founder of N.O.W., will present a short program on the history of the modern women’s movement. Refreshments will be sponsored by the DAR. Lecture followed by Q&A. Dobbs Ferry Library, 2pm.
- 14th Annual Road to Freedom Join us on Sunday, August 18th 1 pm at Gould Park to walk the 1781 route of the Continental Army. Following the march meet at 2pm at the Mead House for the fun activities of the afternoon including colonial games, tasting 18th century recipes, displays of early money and demos fo 18th century makeup and ...
- Historic District Open House Making History in Dobbs Ferry! The Old Croton Aqueduct has inspired a new historic district proposal in Dobbs Ferry. Please come by and meet with Steve Tilly and Sonya Terjanian and learn about our new district application. Sunday, June 23rd from 2-4pm at The Mead House, 12 Elm Street Cosponsored by The Dobbs Ferry Historical Society and ...
- Spring Thing Community Picnic You are invited to the Dobbs Ferry Historical Society’s Third Annual Community Picnic. Sunday May 26th from 1 – 4pm at the Mead House. Bring your family and friends. We supply the franks and beans, you bring dessert! RSVP : 914-693-8817 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dobbs Ferry Historical Society
12 Elm St., Dobbs Ferry, New York 10522 * (914) 674-1007