- Historic District Open House Making History in Dobbs Ferry! The Old Croton Aqueduct has inspired a new historic district proposal in Dobbs Ferry. Please come by and meet with Steve Tilly and Sonya Terjanian and learn about our new district application. Sunday, June 23rd from 2-4pm at The Mead House, 12 Elm Street Cosponsored by The Dobbs Ferry Historical Society and ...
- Spring Thing Community Picnic You are invited to the Dobbs Ferry Historical Society’s Third Annual Community Picnic. Sunday May 26th from 1 – 4pm at the Mead House. Bring your family and friends. We supply the franks and beans, you bring dessert! RSVP : 914-693-8817 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- History Contest 2019 Dobbs Ferry Historical Society Contest Essay topic: “WHY HISTORY MATTERS TO ME”. History exists because of both the human and the culture in which they were born. So what makes them relevant to you now? How is this history being given new life within you? Again, it might be something you’re rebelling against, inspired to ...
- Rails Around Westchester Please join us for our Spring Lecture presented by the Dobbs Ferry Historical Society on the history of railroads and streetcars in Westchester County. Our speaker will be Dobbs Ferry native, Kent Patterson. This event will be held at the Dobbs Ferry Public Library at 55 Main Street on Sunday May 19 at 2pm.
- The Colonel and the Community Please join us for a lecture by Walter Schwartz on Franklin Q. Brown’s impact on Dobbs Ferry. Saturday, April 13, 2019 2:30pm
- Dobbs Ferry Historical Society
12 Elm St., Dobbs Ferry, New York 10522 * (914) 674-1007